Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day



I don't know what face this is, but I'm guessing it's his "Okay, dad let's go, I think I'm bundled up enough. I just want to go sledding!!" So, that they did. I had a hair appointment last Saturday, so I couldn't be there, but before we have baby and we have to stay inside all the time with her, Ben decided to take him over to the little hill by our house. It's no Murray Park, but it will do for a 2 yr. old. I just love that look, it's hilarious!

2 comments:

Nellie said...

He looks nice and comfy in his snow gear! I love the snow! I heard that your doctor is starting you tomorrow! I hope all goes well and what a great Christmas present! Let us know how your doing!

Christy said...

brayden looks so cute all dressed up and ready to play in the snow. just wanted to wish you GOOD-LUCK with the delivery and can't wait to come see you new house and new addition. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Hawaii