
All Brayden wanted was Guitar Hero, he was being so good to open his other presents before playing. He had his cousins over Christmas morning too, so he was so excited.


So, he loves wearing basketball shorts and a onesie (like dad's
white onesies, kind of) and b. ball shorts. Like I said, if he could dress himself, this is what he would wear everyday. He gets mad if Ben wears a t-shirt over his.

Her Christmas outfit, sleeping again. I sure love this girly stuff.
8 comments:
YEAH! I'm so excited to finally see pictures of her. If you've read my blog, you'll know why we haven't been to see you yet. But I think we're all through with the sickies so we'll plan on coming soon!
aubrey she is darling. Cute cute with the dark hair and beautifull skin. how fun. I can't believe you did it all on your own, good job! I'm glad you had a good christmas. Talk to you soon.
I hope you are doing good! Mady got a guitar from Santa too... so fun! Happy new year!
Congrats on your beautiful baby! She is adorable! I feel your pain on the labor! That is almost exactly what happened with my Braydon! Give me the drugs I kept saying! You are a trooper! She is so cute!
Oh my goodness! What an incredible birth story! Congratulations! She is gorgeous! You'll have so much fun with her hair! We will have to come see you guys when no one is sick! Congrats again! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Hooray! Congrats to you guys! She is beautiful. Aubrey, I am so proud of your labor story! That is amazing. I am excited to get our kids together. They are only 3 days apart. :)
Oh my goodness Aubrey-I can't believe I haven't held that cute little girl yet! I feel so bad that I haven't been over to visit, but between the Holidays and being sick it has been kinda crazy. I can't wait to see you all! I'll call ya soon :)
~Alisa~
Hey Aubrey!
Didn't know you guys had a blog! So nice to see some pictures of your new little girl! What a cutie pie and all that hair! Wow!
Post a Comment