She loves to crawl into small spaces!

I love that Kydalin just wants Brayden to play with his drums, and leave her alone!











My word it has been forever, I know, I know! We had Kydalin's birthday in December, then of course, a great Christmas, New Years, Disneyland for the first time with all of us, and Ben and I had our 6th Anniversary:) We are already in April and had a fun Easter! The Easter bunny brought us some fantastic treats:, Yeah, it's been almost 6 months, woops! I'm just going to post pics!






5 comments:
Someone please show me how to not make the pictures so spaced out! lol!
Finally Aubrey! J/k.
Cute birthday cake.
We just got back from Disneyland with Jackson. We left the girls and just took him, we had tons of fun. I will post pics on my blog at some point. There are so many pictures I don't even want to do it!
I miss you! Call us when you're in town again. We REALLY need to see your new house. Any interest in going to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with us? I've never been and I'm making Shane go this year. Ha ha.
Wow looks like you've been busy! What a fun trip to disneyland I bet the kids just loved it! I'll be calling you soon for a hair cut.
Aubrey,
How are you? You always check in on me :) thank you! So where is your salon, is it in your home? I need a hairdresser bad :) Talk to you soon!
Cari
Love the Disneyland pictures. Your kids are getting so big and just as cute as always!
Post a Comment