
Well, here's what we did the end of July, and the rest of August.....Ben and I love Kenny Chesney, after all he sings our song Me and You, and he sang it at the concert, so it was well worth the great up close tickets we purchased! Ben and his brothers played in a Murray High Alumni Golf Tournament with his brothers and won for their division! Then, there's Kydalin crawling around everywhere, helping me unpack my John Amico hair products shipment. She's letting me know I got it all!
5 comments:
Looks like you had fun at the concert! I can't believe Kydalin is crawling all over the place already! I'll be giving you a call soon. Talk to you later!
Looks like your summer was fun and fabulous! I love the new look of your blog and your family picture is so cute.
I love Kenny Chesney! I'm so jealous! I love your new family picture at the top! Hope everything is going well! : )
Hey I went pirvate on my blog. Send me your email address so I can envite you.
nat.527@hotmail.com
Hey our blog is now private... can you send us your email and we will add you?
asmittyandsnowcass@gmail.com
Post a Comment