Ben and I have been married for 5 years! I can't believe it. It was March 13th, 2004 when we got married. (It was on a Saturday that year for all you superstitious people.) We got to get a Couples' Massage at Sanctuary Day Spa and Salon last Friday. Yes, it's where I worked when we met and when we were first married. My mom, brother and sister came to our house to watch the kids. We got to enjoy a 90 min. massage, foot soak, and a cheesecake w/strawberries (one of the desserts at our Wedding.) It was so nice to spend some peaceful time with my wonderful hubby all to ourselves. The therapists were great, and I got to enjoy a nice pedicure too, by a cute lady I used to actually work with, so we talked about old times, it was such a great day! I can't believe we have two kids, whom we just love and adore, they are so much fun, and we have a wonderful life, and I get to spend all eternity with my great husband! It's the best! Ben, I hope you know how much I truly love you and have enjoyed our lives together! Thanks for putting up with me and my shopping habits! Love, you!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Five years goes way too fast! What a fun way to celebrate a big mark. Congrats you guys! Keep on going.
Congrats! What a fun day to spend together, you need that once in a while! Time does fly, we will be 6 years in May!
A 90 minute massage? Jealous!
Happy Anniversary you two.
congrats on the anniversary.. I remember your wedding.. i caught the bouquet at your wedding!PS.. my blog is private now so send me your email and i'll add you. (whitneyparry@hotmail.com)
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had one romantic day! Your little girl is adorable too, so is brayden too ,of course! I miss you. Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment